One of the most prestigious tennis tournaments globally, Wimbledon is a must-watch event for any fan of the sport. But if you’re looking to add extra excitement to your viewing experience, why not have a little wager on the matches?
Many sporting arenas are instantly recognizable, and at Wimbledon, the sport which many people love to watch and wager on is of course the game of Tennis, and should you be looking to place a range of bets on the next Wimbledon Tennis events then you are going to be able to do that seamlessly on your computer or mobile phone.
We are proud to introduce to you our Guide to Wimbledon Betting which is going to show you when and how you can place any type of wager on the Tennis matches that are played throughout the summer at Wimbledon. If you have a passion for the game of Tennis then why not get placing a couple of wagers on your chosen player and profit from their success?
Top Wimbledon Betting Sites
Check these featured sites for some of the best Wimbledon betting offers.
Wimbledon Betting Events
It is the Men’s and Women’s finals that attract the biggest number of wagers during the Tennis events and fixtures held annually at Wimbledon each year, and the art to you being able to secure the highest industry odds on these two Tennis finals is for you to place your wagers well in advance.
By placing your wagers often before the tournament held at Wimbledon gave started then the biggest and most value-packed odds will be readily available. As the games start to get underway and players are knocked out, then the odds on those reaming in the tournament rapidly decrease.
So if you do fancy placing a wager on Wimbledon, then make sure you place what is known as an Ante Post wager, these are available from each of our featured betting sites and will let you get your money down and those bets placed at the best odds.
Types of Wimbledon Bets
When it is time for Wimbledon to open its doors to its annual Tennis tournament, you really will be spoilt in regards to the number of different types of bets and wagers that you can place on the many different Tennis matches that are played each and every summer is this world-famous UK based ser of tournaments.
The most common bet is of course Match Betting and when you place this kind of wager you are simply picking one of the players in each match to win the game outright, however other bets you can place include the Set Betting markets, and here you are picking which player will win each individual set.
You will also find many betting sites offering markets on the Total Match Games as well as betting markets on each Game Handicap the Set Handicap and the number of Total Sets a player manages to win.
Top Wimbledon Betting Sites in Canada
To give you as many choices in regards to where you can place your Wimbledon Tennis wagers, below you will find a range of betting sites, all of them have a huge number of open and available bets during the Wimbledon tournaments and all of them, as you will see by going through this listing below offer you a range of free bets and free bonuses should you sing up and start to bet with them.
- William Hill – One betting site that will shower you with special Wimbledon bets and special odds for each game played is William Hill, they have a very easy-to-use betting interface that is going to see you placing your wagers in seconds. Should you join up and start wagering today at William Hill then you are going to benefit from a special one of a free bet which is valued at CAD25, get over to their website to find out more.
- Betway – If you are looking for a new betting site that you may not already hold an account with then feel free to check out the Betway betting site, for they have a huge array of betting markets including lots of available open Wimbledon bets, and if you sign up and start to wager for real money today then you will be given access to a very easy to claim and instantly credited C$50 in free bets
- 888 Sport – One online betting site that will give you more than enough Wimbledon betting opportunities is the recently launched and highly recommended 888 Sport site, packed full of open betting markets you will find it easy to use and compatible with most mobile devices all internet-connected computes. New customers do of course get well looked after and as such you will be able to claim, as a new customer a set of bonuses given away in the form of CAD88 in Free Bets, check out their website for more details.
- BetFair – The BetFair betting site is what is known in the betting industry as a betting exchange, and you may not have come across such a site before, how a betting exchange works is that instead of taking on the betting site you are instead betting against other punters, so you can lay a wager to lose or back a wager to win, full details can be found on the BetFair website as can full details of their new customer sign up bonus that will let you get a free of charge CAD20 bonus.
- Betdaq – One final betting site which is also a betting exchange that we would like to present to you is the Betdaq site, as a new customer they really will roll out the red carpet and currently, you can claim up to CAD200 in free bets.
Make sure you review all of the terms and conditions attached to any bonus offer listed above that interest you, as they can be subject to change at any time, and as such please verify that any offer is still available by taking a look at the promotions page of the betting site in question.
Wimbledon Betting Tips
Here are our top Wimbledon betting tips to help you make some winning predictions:
1. Look at the players’ recent form
When predicting who will win a match, it’s always important to look at the player’s recent form. Check out their results in the lead-up tournaments and see how they’ve been playing. This will give you a good indication of their chances of success at Wimbledon.
2. Consider the surface
Wimbledon is played on grass, which can significantly impact how a match unfolds. Some players perform better on this surface than others, so it’s worth considering when making your predictions.
3. Pay attention to the weather forecast
The weather can also have a big impact on a tennis match. If it’s hot and sunny, the players will tire more quickly, which could affect the match’s outcome. Conversely, if it’s cooler and overcast, the players may be able to maintain their energy levels for longer.
4. Know your Grand Slams
Wimbledon is one of the four Grand Slams, the Australian Open, the French Open and the US Open. Each Slam has its unique characteristics, so it’s essential to be aware of how these may affect a player’s performance.
5. Check out the draw
When the Wimbledon draw is released, look at who the top players have been matched up against. This will give you an idea of who is most likely to make it through to the tournament’s latter stages.
By following these Wimbledon betting tips, you’ll be in a good position to make some winning predictions on this year’s matches. So sit back, relax and enjoy the tennis!