Free Bets / Bonuses from Online Canadian Betting Sites
Canada-facing online sportsbooks owe most of their popularity to the fact that they offer free bets.
Free bets serve two purposes:
- They attract a large number of new online bettors.
- They encourage new bettors to start placing bets on sports events.
You will find several free bets and welcome bonuses at the online sportsbooks recommended at Betting.ca. But we urge you to read the terms and conditions before accepting any of them.
Accept free bets and welcome bonuses only at licensed and reputed online sportsbooks such as the ones recommended on this website. We urge you to beware of rogue online sportsbooks that entice new players with enormous bonuses and then vanish with their hard earned money. As long as you stick to the online sports betting sites recommended at Betting.ca, you are absolutely safe.
Visit bet365T&Cs apply
- Canadian Sports Betting Sites Offering Free Bets
- How to Claim Free Bets
- Best Free Bets
- How Free Bets Work
- Free Bets FAQ – Information for Canadian Bettors
- Can Canadian bettors claim free bet bonuses?
- Are there different types of free bet bonuses?
- What is Bet Match Free Bet?
- What is a No Deposit Free Bet?
- What is a Money Back Free Bet?
- If I win using my Free Bet, can I withdraw the money right away?
- Do I get both the stake and the winnings, or just the winnings?
- What if the operator allows me to keep both the stake and the winnings?
- How do I claim a Free Bet Bonus?
- Are there any other restrictions on Free Bet Bonuses?
If you have never claimed a free bet before, here are some step-by-step instructions to help you get started.
- Identify a licensed and well-regulated online sports betting site and register a new account there.
- Now make a deposit in Canadian Dollars. Almost all the sportsbooks recommended here support CADs.
- Now place a bet on any sporting fixture or sporting event. As soon as you do this, you will qualify to receive a free bet.
- If you win your free bet, you can keep your winnings and use them as you please. You can use them to place more bets or withdraw them to your bank account.
- Most sports betting sites do not allow bettors to withdraw their free bets. They can withdraw only the winnings.
- Read all the terms and conditions associated with your free bet in order to avoid disappointment in future.
Here is a list of top free bets that you can grab anytime by just visiting the sports betting sites and creating a new account.
- Bet365: Bet365 offers a generous match bonus of 100% up to CA$100, absolutely free. In other words, your initial deposit amount will be doubled. But the exact amount you will receive as bonus depends on the size of your first deposit.
- Ladbrokes: All Canadian customers will receive a generous free bet worth CA$120, provided they sign up at Ladbrokes at the earliest possible.
- Paddy Power: Paddy Power is pampering all its new Canadian customers with a free bet of CA$50, absolutely free.
- partypoker bets: partypoker bets welcomes players with a free bet of CA$25.
- William Hill: Players will find a free bet worth CA$25 waiting for them if they sign up at William Hill right away.
- Betway: Players can easily claim a free bet of CA$50 at Betway.
- 888Sport: This online sportsbook offers Canadian players a free bet of CA$88.
You are going to come across many different online betting sites who will offer you free bets in an attempt to get you to sign up to their respective sites, in this section of the Betting.ca website we shall take a look at the many different free bets and free bonus offers that can be found at all of our rated betting sites.
Before you just start mopping up as many free bets as you possibly can get your hands on, we should point out that you really do need to stick to the premier online betting sites, and not just sign up and start wagering at the first betting sites you comes across simply to get your hands of their free bets and bonus offers.
Many online betting sites are neither licensed nor regulated and as such you will be taking a risk when you gamble and place your wagers at those types of betting sites. However all of our featured betting sites are fully licensed and have additionally been fully vetted by ourselves to ensure that their free bets are fair and genuine, and should you win with a free bet then they will pay you out your winnings without any fuss of hassle!
To claim the vast majority of free bets offered at our betting sites, you will first have to register a new account with that betting sites, make a deposit and then place a wager on any of their permitted sporting events or sporting fixtures.
Once you have made this qualifying initial bet using your own money, then the betting sites will often instantly credit your account with a free bet which will be equal to the value of your initial bet amount, and then you can use this free bet credit to place a wager on any sporting fixture you like, subject to that betting event being listed in the rules of that particular free bet bonus offer.
Should your free bet be a winning one then you will receive your winning payout for that successful bet and can do with those winnings as you please, please be aware that some sites do not payout the stake amount of the free bet you only get to keep the actual winnings and not their initial free bet stake.
In regards to all free bets and free bonus offered by any betting site it will pay dividends for you to first read through the terms and conditions of the free bet or bonus offer, for this will enlighten you on just which sporting fixtures you are allowed to place your free bet on and also in those terms and conditions will be any additional rules, so always read through them!
Canadian players can benefit from a range of Free Bet Bonuses that are offered by online betting operators. Here’s everything you need to know about free bets.
Online betting is a competitive market and there are many operators that offer sports betting services to Canadians. Each of them is trying to find ways to attract more customers and keep the existing ones. In order to achieve that, operators employ a range of techniques. Offering bonuses and promotions is one of the most successful tactics and that is why at every reliable betting site you will find a range of them. Most bonuses are offered as free bets. Free bets allow you to make a wager and eventually win, without risking any of your own money.
In some cases, the withdraw turnover requirement might also include the initial wager that you have placed. If the free bet is $20 and the turnover requirement is 3 times, you’ll have to wager $60, and if the deposit was also $20 and you need to complete a turnover requirement 3 times the bonus and the deposit amount, then you’ll have to wager $20+$20 x 3, which is $120.
Also, it should be noted that some bonuses are restricted to just one bonus per player. Sportsbooks usually don’t allow people who live on the same physical address, or use the same computer or the same IP address to claim the same bonus, i.e. when it has been claimed once, the second person isn’t allowed to claim it.