MotoGP betting in Canada is a popular pastime among motorsport fans. There are many different ways to bet on MotoGP races, and with the proper knowledge, it can be a lucrative endeavour. We’ll help you with that!
The Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix is where many punters tend to place their hard-earned money on MotoGP, and this event, due to it being made up of three different classes, those, of course, being MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3, means that there is a whole slew of wagering opportunities on offer.
So if you are a fan of this popular spectator sport, and have an idea of whom you think is going to win any one single race, then have a look through this betting guide for we should be able to give you several pointers in regards to getting the maximum value from your betting bankroll.
Top Sites for MotoGP Betting
MotoGP is one of the most popular motorsports in the world, and it’s no surprise that there are plenty of sites out there that offer betting on MotoGP races. If you’re looking to get in on the action, check out our list of the top sites for MotoGP betting.
What makes MotoGP so unique?
MotoGP is the highest level of motorcycle racing. It is the pinnacle of two-wheeled motorsport, and the best riders in the world compete in it. MotoGP races are held on some of the most iconic tracks globally, such as Silverstone and Mugello. The competition is intense, with riders battling for position lap after lap. The bikes are also incredibly fast, reaching speeds of over 200mph.
MotoGP is a truly global sport, with races taking place worldwide. It has a considerable following, including in Canada, and its popularity is only increasing. The racing is exciting, and the riders are some of the best in the world. If you’re a fan of motorcycle racing, then MotoGP is your series.
MotoGP Betting Tips
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for MotoGP betting tips. We’ll give you all the information you need to make informed bets on this exciting motorsport.
MotoGP is the premier class of motorcycle racing, and it features some of the fastest and most skilled riders in the world. The competition is fierce, and the racing is always close. That makes MotoGP an exciting sport to bet on.
There are a few things you need to know before you start betting on MotoGP:
- You need to understand the different types of bets that are available.
- You need to know how to read the odds.
- You need to know a little bit about the riders and teams.
We’ll cover all of that and more in our MotoGP betting tips. So read on for everything you need to get started betting on MotoGP.
The Types of Bets
There are two main types of bets you can make on MotoGP:
1. Outright winner bets.
2. Betting on race results.
Outright winner bets are exactly what they sound like. You’re simply betting on who you think will win the MotoGP championship. This is a long-term bet, as it covers the entire season.
Race result bets are bets you make on the outcome of a single race. You can bet on who will win the race, what position they’ll finish in, etc. This is a shorter-term bet, as it only covers one race.
How to Read the Odds
Odds are constantly changing in the world of gambling. But there are a few things you need to know about how they work.
The odds show you how likely it is that something will happen. They also show you how much money you can win if it does happen.
The odds are always presented as two numbers. The first number is the amount of money you’ll win if you bet $100. The second number is the amount of money you need to bet to win $100.
For example, the odds of a rider winning a race are 2/1. That means you’ll win $200 if they win (2 x $100), and you only need to bet $100 to win that amount.
The second number is always bigger than the first because the bookmakers always make sure they make a profit.
Understanding Rider and Team Odds
When you’re betting on MotoGP, you’ll often see odds for both the riders and the teams. These are two separate things, and it’s essential to understand the difference.
Rider odds are simply the odds of a specific rider winning the race. Team odds are the odds of a team’s riders finishing in the top three positions.
For example, let’s say you see odds of 2/1 for Marc Marquez to win the race and odds of 3/1 for the Repsol Honda team. That means Marquez has a 25% chance of winning (2 divided by 1+2), and the Repsol Honda team has a 33% chance of having a rider finish in the top three (3 divided by 1+3).
Now that you know the basics of MotoGP betting, you’re ready to start putting your knowledge to the test. Remember always to bet responsibly and never bet more than you can afford to lose.
MotoGP Betting Events
There are a huge number of betting events that are associated with the sport of MotoGP and as such you are going to be able to place wagers on any individual MotoGP sporting event, however one of the most wagered on events in the racing calendar by a long way is the MotoGP Indianapolis.
You are going to find that more and more online betting sites will allow you to place real money wagers on MotoGP events, however, whilst this sport never has attracted a massive amount of money into the betting market, then you should consider placing a wager well in advance of the any event taking place.
For when you bet Ante Post, then you will find the odds on offer are higher than they are on offer in the last few hours and minutes of any MotoGP race getting underway.
Types of MotoGP Bets
You can always find plenty of standard and novelty types bets on offer on all MotoGP fixtures and tournaments, and as such if you are looking for a bit of fun or are looking to turn your love of the sport and any one rider into cold hard cash then allow us to explain a few of the many different kinds of wagers you are able to place on this sport.
The standard bates are of course those which allow you to wager on who will win any one race, whilst some of the more exotic types of MotoGP bets will see you having to predict how far ahead the winner will finish, or even the winning time. You can also pick which team is going to lift the trophy at the end of any tournament and also place each way types of wagers which will guarantee that you will collect a winning payout if your selection ends up in one of the prize-paying positions at the end of a race or MotoGP tournament.
More MotoGP Betting Sites
If you want to bag the best odds and the best free bet promotions when betting on motor racing events such as the MotoGP Indianapolis, then look no further than our showcased betting sites listed below, all of whom will offer you something special to guarantee you get the best value from every single MotoGP wager you place at their respective betting sites.
- Bet365 – Many MotoGP bettors will stick to placing their wagers at just one online betting site for when they do they find themselves qualifying for loyalty-type bonuses and plenty of free bonuses and the like. Should you be looking to place wagers at just one online betting site then you will not be going far wrong by moving your betting action over to the Bet365 betting site, and as a new customer, those free bets and bonuses will instantly start to flow as you will instantly qualify for their new customer 100% match bonus bet.
- Ladbrokes – Ladbrokes can always be relied on to offer you the biggest range of betting markets, and even if you are only seeking to bet on MotoGP events, then they will of course cater to your every need, and there is actually no better time than now to join up to the truly International betting site for as a new customer you can take advantage of and get quickly credited a free bet worth up to a cool C$120, visit their website as that is where all of the information surrounding this free bet bonus offer from Ladbrokes can, of course, be found!
- Betway – Another firm favourite betting site with many of our Canada-based website visitors is the Betway site, and these will be more than happy to flip you C$50 in free bets once you start betting at their state-of-the-art betting site.
- 888 Sport – We have just enough time to tell you about the 888 Sport site, they too have plenty of betting opportunities on all motor racing events including MotoGP and if you sign up today then you will be able to give your betting bankroll a very welcome boost in value, for they are currently offering all new qualifying new real money customer the ability to claim up to CAD88 in Free Bets, and with that much free cash on offer you really should be giving them your custom!
The above MotoGP free bets and special bonuses are there for the taking and to get access to any or all of them you just need to become a member of the respective betting website, however, we should point out that the above offers can be subject to change at any time, and each one of them will come with their own set of terms and conditions. For more details simply visit the respective betting site for more details on all their available new and existing player bonus offers.