During the last few years there have been several major events around the world in regards to Royal families, such as weddings and new Heirs to the thrown being born, and whilst this is usually causing for celebration in those respective countries, many citizens will place a fun little wager on the outcome of many different Royalty related matters.
Top Royal Betting Events
Many Canadians will love nothing more than have a small wager on many different aspects of the daily life of the Royal family, and whilst some of these events, such as what colour outfit the Queen will be wearing when she makes her annual visits to the Royal Ascot horse racing fixture, there are plenty of additional wagers that can be placed.
Prince Williams’s recently newborn son did stir up a lot of interest in the betting markets, with a large number of people rushing to not only place a wager on the sex of the unborn child but once he finally made his appearance, there was a large amount of cash wagered on what he would be called, with everyone who predicted George picking up a tidy sum in winnings!
Top Royal Betting Sites Canada
If you are looking for the top betting sites for Royal Betting, look no further. We have compiled a list of the best betting sites that offer this type of betting.
Royal betting is a betting market that is becoming increasingly popular among Canadian online bettors. This type of betting allows you to bet on the outcome of royal events such as weddings, births, and funerals.
The odds for royal betting are usually very good, and special bonuses and promotions are often available. Here are our top picks for the best royal betting sites.
Tips to bet on royalty events
When it comes to betting on royalty events, there are a few things you need to keep in mind to make the most of your bets. Here are some tips to help you out:
1. Know the different types of bets available.
You can make many different types of bets on royal events, so you must know what each entails before placing your money down. Some common royal event bets include picking the next king or queen, predicting who will get engaged or married first, and guessing the next royal baby’s name.
2. Do your research.
Before placing any bets, be sure to do your research on the royals involved. It means keeping up with the latest news and gossip surrounding them and learning about their past behaviour and tendencies. The more you know about the royals, the better your chances of making accurate predictions.
3. Pay attention to changes in the royal family.
Keep an eye on changes within the royal family, as these can often affect future events. For example, if a royal family member gets married or has a baby, this could change the order of succession and potentially alter who you bet on to become the next king or queen.
4. Consider using multiple betting strategies.
Don’t just put all your eggs in one basket when betting on royal events. Try using multiple betting strategies to increase your chances of winning. For example, you could spread your bets across different royals or bet on various outcomes.
5. Manage your money wisely.
When it comes to this type of gambling, you must manage your money wisely. Don’t bet more than you can afford to lose; always set limits in advance. It will help ensure you don’t end up in debt if things don’t go your way.
Follow these tips and make successful bets on royal events. Just remember to have fun and don’t take things too seriously!
Types of Royalty Bets
The actual types of Royalty related wagers will change obviously, subject to the type of wager you are looking to place, with some events being 50/50 types of betting opportunities such as the sex of a Royal Baby, or whether the Queen will abdicate within a certain time frame.
However take the colour of the queen’s outfit wager when she attends Royal Ascot, for example, only Her Majesty will know exactly the colour of her outfit, and as such with so many possibilities then when you take part in this fun little wager, then you will find plenty of different options offer, all of which come with their own set of winning odds.
More Royalty Betting Sites in Canada
When you fancy placing a Royalty related bet, then you will have to have a good look around any one single betting sites website, for they will often be tucked away in the Special Bets section of the site, however, all of the major online betting sites and betting companies will offer you the ability to place these types of wagers.
- Bet365 – Whatever is going on within the royal household, you’ll be able to wager on it with a 100% match bonus bet from Bet365. The possibilities are endless whether that is the name of a royal baby, the date of birth or even what colour the queen will wear to the Royal Ascot. Simply sign up to Bet365 and deposit funds to have them matched, giving you double what you initially started with.
- Ladbrokes – Up to C$120 free bet is available for all new players at Ladbrokes. This bonus cash can be used on any of their available wagers however if you like to have a few unusual wagers Ladbrokes has this covered as well. All you need to do is sign up and deposit money into your Bookie account to be eligible.
- Paddy Power – Paddy Power is the mother of Novelty Bets, from whether the royal baby will be a boy or girl, to who the next king or queen will be. As such, should you sign up today, you’ll be given a 50C$ free bet simply for signing up and depositing funds into your account.
- Party Bets – Party Bets love nothing more than offering Novelty bets, and as such, they are offering a free 25C$ bet to anyone in Canada who signs up today and deposits cash into their account. You’ll be able to place any bets you please with this free bet, giving you ultimate control.
- William Hill – Being one of just a few English Companies, it would seem rather prudent if William Hill didn’t offer some Royal novelty bets! As such they offer all new Canada-based players CAD25 free bets. All you need to do is sign up and deposit money into your new account to be eligible for this highly generous offer.
- BetFair – One site that could be a valuable resource when you want to take an opposing view to other people in regards to your Royalty betting is the BetFair site, they are a betting exchange which means you can place peer-to-peer wagers and also lay bets as well and therefore profit from other peoples losses! Sign up today at BetFair and they will give you a no-nonsense and very easy-to-claim CAD20 bonus bet.
- Betdaq – You really are going to get access to plenty of specialist types of betting opportunities and betting markets if you opt to place wagers over at the Betdaq betting exchange site, you can bet amongst fellow punters from all over the world and not only place bets but lay wager too. For a limited time they are giving away a total of CAD200 in free bets to all new customers, check out their website for full terms and conditions of this offer.
The above-named online betting sites have all proven time and time again that they can be trusted to deliver a perfect betting experience for all Canada-based sports bettors, and as such you will be in very safe hands should you decide to sign up and start wagering at any site listed.
Be aware however that the bonus offers we have listed, and any special free bet offers can change at any time, and whilst we strive to keep this website fully up to date, from time to time the offers listed may just have gone out of date and have expired, and as such please double check any of the listed offers are still available by checking the respective betting sites website for more details on all of their promotional offers.