Best Canadian Sports Betting Sites for 2018
This page presents Canadian bettors a list of top 10 safe and legal betting sites. These sites maintain the best industry standards and are capable of delivering the ultimate online sports betting experience.
Each site is Canada friendly and allows players to deposit in Canadian Dollars, thus saving them a fortune in foreign currency conversion fees.
They offer a wide range of banking options and pay out winnings really fast.
They also offer several betting opportunities, the best odds, the most generous welcome bonuses and free bets, and the most lucrative promotions.
Visit bet365T&Cs apply
Yes, it is legal to place bets on sports events online simply because Canada’s Criminal Code does not specifically state that it is illegal to bet online. However, it is definitely illegal for operators to run online or offline sports betting services in Canada. Simultaneously, the Kahnawake Gambling Commission near Montreal grants licenses to offshore online sportsbooks.
Although some people feel that Canada is a grey jurisdiction, it is worth noting that a few online sportsbooks advertise their services in Canada and the country is home to several professional sports bettors who have never gotten into trouble with the law. In fact, the government of Canada has not prosecuted any resident for placing sports bets online.
If you have doubts, you can always consult a gambling lawyer before creating an account at one of our top ten sites.
- Our Top Recommended Sportsbooks:
- Is Online Sports Betting Legal in Canada?
- Best Canadian Online Sportsbooks
- Canadian Sports Betting Sites FAQ
- Is it legal for Canadians to bet at online betting sites licensed abroad?
- Can I make deposits and receive my winnings in Canadian dollars?
- What payment methods can I use to fund my online betting account?
- Do I need to pay tax on my winnings?
- How long does it take before I can withdraw my winnings?
- Will I need to verify my identity before I am allowed to make a withdrawal?
- Am I only allowed to bet on Canadian sports?
- Can I place more than one selection on a single bet slip?
- Can I selections from different sports on the same bet slip?
- Can I bet on my smartphone or tablet?
- William Hill: One of the oldest and most reputed operators in the industry, William Hill not only accepts Canadian players, but offers several betting markets and supports Canadian Dollars.
- Betway: Betway is a trusted provider who implements sophisticated security technology to protect players’ sensitive information. They feature a wide range of banking options and support for Canadian Dollars.
- 888 Sports: Canadians are fond of 888 Sport because of the safe, secure, and high-quality sports betting environment it provides. Newly registered players will receive a welcome bonus of CAD88.
- BetFred: BetFred owes its popularity to the enormous bonuses it offers. In addition, players can deposit and withdraw in CADs.
- Bet365: Bet365 offers the widest range of betting options and large bonuses. Players can grab a sign up bonus of 100% and play in CADs.
- Ladbrokes: Players can grab a welcome bonus of CAD120 and play in CADs at Ladbrokes.
- Paddy Power: Paddy Power is on its way to become one of the biggest online sportsbooks in the world. This is because it offers several safe and secure banking methods, a free bet worth CA$50, and several betting options.
- partypoker bets: At partypoker bets, it is always party time, and Canadian players are pampered with a CA$25 welcome bonus.
To get started, create an account at any of our top ten sites and deposit in CADs.
In this section of the Betting.ca website we are going to concentrate our attention to introducing to you our range of the top ten betting sites, all of the listed sites below meet our rigid high standards and as such we can confidently showcase then to you.
Each betting site will of course welcome you as a new customer should you be a resident of Canada and each of them will save you a small fortune in currency conversion fees as they all offer you the seamless ability to deposit in CAD.
As part of our approval and rating system we check various parts of each betting sites operation and as such they must all offer customers plenty of depositing options which also giving their customers access to plenty of withdrawal options via their respective banking interfaces, and when it comes to cashing out then all of them have proven time and time again that they pay their winners in a timely fashion.
Any online gambler who is wagering on sporting events and sporting fixtures is going to not only want a massive array of different wagering opportunities when they log onto any online sports betting site, but they will also be demanding the best odds in the industry, and once again the following betting sites have all made the grade and offer up to the minute odds which are the best you will find anywhere.
Not only are new player bonuses and free bets on offer at all of our top ten betting sites but you are also going to find regularly ongoing promotions offered at each and every one of them, so you will also be assured of getting the maximum value out of your sports betting budgets. Feel free to checkout any of the listed sports betting sites as they are all at the top of their game.
Betting is quite popular in Canada, especially online betting and there is a range of respectable betting operators that offer their services to Canadian bettors. There are a lot of people who otherwise follow sports, but are new to betting and, certainly, there are a lot of questions that they would like to find the answers to. These are some of questions that are commonly asked by Canadian bettors.
For withdrawals it is the same. You only need to select the amount you wish to deposit, and provided that you have enough available funds, you’ll be able to withdraw them in Canadian dollars.
Yes, you can combine different sports and different competitions on the same bet slip. For example, you can choose one selection from an NHL game, another from NBA and a third from a European soccer game. It should be noted that, with some operators, the maximum amount that you can win with one bet depends on the sports which are featured on the bet slip. Most European sportsbooks offer significantly higher maximum winnings for bets on the most popular soccer leagues like the English Premier League.